Friday, February 10, 2012

Not Very Good

So apparently I'm not a very good blogger. But apparently good things take time and work right? Guess I just haven't been putting too much time into it. I have been overwhelmed with going back to school. By the way I'm only going part time ... and I only have 3 more semesters to get an associates. Slow I know ... but I may actually finish something for the first time in my life! Yay me!

In the the past 6 months I have had 3 appliances go out on me. First my dryer, then my oven and shortly after making all that laundry soap my washer! Ugh! Just my luck I suppose. I have been replacing them as I can ... being unemployed is rough! I'm thankful I have a wonderful boyfriend ... he bought a new washer! Woot! Woot!  I'm thankful that the stove part of my range still works ... so dinners haven't completely gone horrible! So that's next our on list .... Any suggestions on a good oven that you like? What features are a must have in a stove/oven for you? So far my only requirement is a timer ... since I love to bake!

No comments:

Post a Comment