Friday, June 29, 2012

Can't believe i'm doing this!

This post is pretty gutsy of me. I still can't believe that I am going to write this! But I guess no one knows who I am, so I can still do this pretty anonymously ... but yet still have some accountability for putting myself out there.

I had written before how I had just started herbalife. I absolutely love this product! When I first started this program a couple weeks ago I was 247. That's not just obese! That's morbidly obese, and it's time for a lifestyle change! After using this product a couple weeks, I was down to 244. Which is the picture that you see below. That was last monday.
This is what I look like ... I carry most of my weight in my belly ... and I thought that would be a good place to take a picture of as that will show the most noticeable difference as I embark on this weight loss journey. It's not a pretty picture .... so be warned ... I have gave you your proceed with caution warning!!


It is now Friday ... and here is my weight today .... I'm excited about the weight loss ... and hope that it continues on for me ... I won a free month gym membership and will be starting to use that as well. Ready for today's weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment