Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello There!


So I figured I would try my hand out at blogging for 2012. I figured why not? Everyone else is doing it! I really don't have any format for it. Just thought it would be about random stuff I enjoy. So if you continue reading who knows what you'll come across.

I've decided to name it Happenstance Encounter for now. Maybe that will change later. But I thought I'd name it Happenstance Encounter. Because it is really that. It's really is a chance encounter that you have landed here. Plus Happenstance is just fun to say, don't you think?

I do not know anything about blogging ... so this will be a learning process for me.

So here's a little about me. I'm a 33 year old woman living in the Great Lakes area. I come from a large family including 4 siblings and many aunt, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews. I live with my fabulous boyfriend who I am just smitten over! Plus we have his 2 children here quite a bit. A boy-6, and a girl-5. Who I just adore.

I love lots of different completely random things. I love to spend time with my family and friends. I enjoy crafting, couponing, contests and giveaways. Actually I'm thinking of doing alot of reviews on this site ... But we'll see where that goes. I'm a person who has a strong faith but deals with the struggles of any spiritual journey.

For now I think I'll continue to remain anonymous ... Maybe you could suggest an alias for me?


No comments:

Post a Comment