Friday, January 13, 2012

Tide Coldwater Challenge

What is the chances that I would be invited to a Tide Cold water Twitter party the same day that I make laundry detergent? Seems like no coincidence to me.

I'm excited about this one. I have never done a twitter party. Hopefully I don't screw it up!

They tell me they will be talking about ways that we can be a little more environmentally friendly. Are you green? I'll be honest. I'm not very good at it. Although I try to do the basic recycling and such.

I thought I'd invite you to join us. There are even cool incentive prizes that are provides by both Tide and She speaks. I've included the details if you're interested.

Party Details:
When: Thursday, January 19th
Time: 9:00pm EST
Who: You and your friends!
Hashtag: #washcold
RSVP:
http://bit.ly/zXjmka
Custom TweetGrid: http://bit.ly/v2O8wy
Party Sponsors: @Tide, @FutureFriendly
Party Hosts: @SheSpeaksUp, @RachelFerrucci
Party Panelists: @stacieinatlanta, @katjapresnal, @zipporahs, @lisasamples, @cherylbudge

Prizes:
We're giving out over $700 in prizes, including a Honey-Can-Do Triple Laundry Sorter, a Suncast Recycle Bin and more! You could win our grand prize, a
Whirlpool High Efficiency Washing Machine.









Pre-Twitter Party Contest!
Win a free bottle of
Tide Coldwater detergent! On Tuesday January 17th through Thursday January 19th, we'll be tweeting out a Tide Coldwater question from @SheSpeaksUp at 9AM ET. Tweet us the answer with the hashtag #washcold to be eligible to win a bottle of Tide Coldwater Liquid Detergent! One winner per day will be chosen randomly from correct answers and announced at 4pm ET.




Are you on twitter? Do you use it alot? What's your twitter name?

No comments:

Post a Comment